Friday 16 May 2008

Another Method & TIPS!!!

Back with Roulette, but now you are going to focus with the black and red boxes. You have probably heard of this method where you place a bet on a colour and if that doesnt appear then you would place another bet on that same coulour whilst doubling and so on until you win, then you change your bet into the other colour once you have won.
I DO NOT LIKE THIS SYSTEM!! Im not saying it doesnt work, I just dont trust it AT ALL!!
Whislt doing the first system I noticed little patterns on the black and red and had a good feeling of when to bet saving me money.

Here are my tips that could help:

1. Do not ammediately bet on a colour, instead wait until a colour has not appeared for about 4-5 spins and then bet!! for example if Black has not been appearing in the last 5 spins then you should bet £1 on black for the following spin.

2. Bet only £1 or $1 and if you lose then bet the same amount again, but for the 3rd bet you should be betting £2, £4 and so on.

3. You will come across an instance where a colour has appeared 10 times in a row & this does actually happen. but I have noticed that after 10 it should stop, only a couple times has it gone to 12, which is why it is vital you start betting from around the 4th or 5th spin!!!!

4. If you notice that a colour has appeared 10 times in a row, if you have enough money & only if you have enough, put a bet on Zero and your opposing colour, because I noticed a few times when the colour appeared 10 times the next spin landed on zero!! But this is only with luck NOT garanteed!!!

5. If you want to be extra careful then bet around the 8th spin.

6. If you start with little money then please use only one system!! I would suggest the first method on the first post.

7. Good luck and I will post any other tips I find.

Written by Black Dragon

No comments: